almost august

Monday, July 30, 2007

Wednesday is August first...this happens every year, the summer just flies by and the next thing you know it's September and the stores are filled with back to school stuff and Halloween candy. My sister, Sandra, and her two kids Michael (19), and Molly (16), arrive Thursday for a few days, that explains the mad guest room preparations. I have a big list of to-do's to cross through before their arrival, all while still managing to get a small amount of my regular work (product designer) done as well. I'm in the middle of creating all the final art for my very first table top collection for Demdaco (big gift company in the US). I need to remind myself how exciting this opportunity is as this project has been dragging on in various incarnations since November of last year, and I'm so looking forward to finishing, at least this initial chunk which is a collection of 20 or so pieces - all different very eclectic, kind of mix and match tabletop. I also must see if I can't drum up some new business, new customers. Busy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.