hearts are warm

Monday, March 15, 2010




who's the most handsome, photogenic, lovable, athletic, smart, sweet ... cat ever ?

Uh Huh ! you guessed it - Oliver posing (again) in a patch of last night's setting sunlight.

Oliver displaying himself on another cowboy quilt draped over the arm of the sofa, Winnie and Piper Belle curled up beside us and Bess on her bed on the rug working away on the knotted end of a fresh raw hide chew. The feral boys Bleet & Gus occasional gracing us with their presence, coming down from their housekeeping unit on the second floor, crouched low to the ground, they covertly skulk around the perimeter of our lovely sitting room. A fire blazes in our fireplace and all hearts are warm and oh so content here at 29 Black Street.

oh & ps. this weeks blog of the week Nate Williams - sigh - he's who I want to be when I grow up

I've screwed up my hotmail account and can't access my inbox please email me at
29blackstreetATgmail.com - merci !

3 comments:

  1. What animal heaven it must be at Black Street. What more could a creature ask? Such a happy place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR SITTING ROOM...SOFA PILED WITH DOGS AND CATS...YOUR BOOKCASES, CHAIRS, WINDOWS, FIREPLACE? ANYBODY ELSE? THE oLIVER PICTURES ARE THE BEST EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kitty. I'm sure your house is lovely, and the feline furnishings are what makes it devine! I've got two in the grey stripey variety...

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.