mean ness

Saturday, October 30, 2010


japenese maple

Oh my, reddest of reds, oh you stunningly beautiful japanese maple. I, Missy D and my camera, we will be back to see you ... perhaps daily from now until your beautiful leaves fall.

Just this past week almost all of our trees have changed from the spectacular flame of their vivid yellows, golden, oranges & reds to mostly bare. It all happens so fast ... each & every autumn.

Be kind, for everyone you meet
is fighting a harder battle

Plato

+ new sidebar feature (above blog of the week) - Last Night's Movie with a 1-5 * rating & link.
90% of the movies we watch each night are borrowed from our county library - Wow !



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful redness. I've got more stuff for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snort. Now we'll see how long it takes me to get it to the Post Office.
    You're always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my red maple back in IL, but I'm sure it is growing to be quite beautiful!! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to your new sidebar feature on the movies you rent. :D

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the most stunning japanese maple i have ever seen. love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.