more Leonard

Monday, October 3, 2011



hydrangea from our front garden & Neil Patrick Harris quote found on Pinterest

awe
some
uh
huh !

We watched the movie adaptation of Mordecai Richler's Barney's Version last night & we loved it it was FANTASTIC !! the best movie I've seen in a long time with an excellent cast including Paul Giamatti as Barney, Dustin Hoffman, handsome Scott Speedman & Minnie Driver + a fantastic soundtrack with plus de Leonard :-) now I'm off to order the book from our library.

2 comments:

  1. we hate zero comments !
    so we'll comment on our own blog

    you
    are
    awesome
    uh huh !
    yah
    you

    S + les Gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add a comment! I rarely like the movie if I have read the book so I will look forward to hearing your opinion of the book - nancy leb in braeshore ns

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.