groovin'

Thursday, November 17, 2011




black & white poster art (2ft x 3 ft) available now in les etsy shop

Of all the things I've done lately this poster is one I'm quite proud of even happy with (& I don't just go throwin' those happy-withs around lightly). I love the mix of collage & drawing, then the conversion to grey scale or black & white & then enlarged to huge. Adding the line of type (a skinny font a current mild obsession of mine) with no word spacing kind of causes your mind to go blank & thus having the desired effect of hopefully causing you to space out & relax awhile.

I think I'm finally finding my groove ...

or at least one of them
I am trying to not have so many grooves
big 2012 resolution - less grooves ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Love this design. Personally prefer the colour version but both are equally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sue!
    as long as that's not 'less groovy'!
    tee-hee! - n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Susan.
    Love this groove.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,xzccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

    Oliver left the above comment
    tee hee hee & thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps to n. I would like to think I am definitely becoming more + more groovy
    xos

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.