the next darn thing

Monday, October 15, 2012














































maple / geranium / nasturtium / double impatience / yellow beech leaves / pink impatience / lobelia / maple

Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.
Henry David Thoreau

I try, very hard, to have no regrets in my life.
To stop myself apres from analyzing and reanalyzing the shit out of something.
I know I am not impulsive, in fact I would say if anything I'm more often too restrained.
I try always to do my best, to be kind and polite. I try always to do the right thing.
To do the thing that I know in my heart & soul and with all my being is the right thing.
No matter if it makes me feel uncomfortable, uneasy, nervous and sometimes afraid.
I try to learn from these experiences, to better future decisions, actions & choices
& then I try and let go of all of it and move on 'cause Hey look, there, up ahead in the distance
Oh Boy ! sure enough, you can count on it ...

here comes the next darn thing

4 comments:

  1. I see your photos today are all about color, brightness, and light.

    I think that yellow tree is a beech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui mon ami - much needed (& soothing) colour, brighness & light. Merci for the beech identification. ps. I see you're reading Rohinton's "A Fine Balance" - I look forward to your review ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your words today! I feel like I should be clapping enthusiastically!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed that in your busy, creative life, you find the time to create insightful posts almost every day.

    You're my hero (said like that guy in "Ferris Bueller ...")

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.